May 2, 2012

No cigarettes, Day 1st..

Good Morning Dear my Blogging Friends,
I am really appreciated to all my dear blogging friends that all of you encouraged me for quitting cigarettes. So this is my duty to tell this to my blogging friends firt. Then I ll call my mother and daughter and after all I will call my brother.
Yesterday I NEVER SMOKE.. Yes that's true. When I think to smoke only one cigarette, I remembered your good words to me and I think I can manage this.... Yes Yesterday was the first day that No Cigarettes..
I really want to tell my blogging friends first.. You Are really good friends that distances and countries are so far, but good thoughts, positive energies and sweethearts of you are near me. I feel that all of my dear blogging friends, yes you are sitting the next chair after mine.
Thank you dear my friends, You are all so good. I am saying this world from my deep heart.. I really want to say this good news to my blogging friends first..
Now I ll call my mother and daughter.. They will be so happy expecially my mother...

Yesterday was the day first.. Now today is day the 2nd.. I pray GOD

11 comments:

  1. Well done Beck - keep going!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Beck, well done for not smoking. I'm trying to persuade my daughter not to smoke but she still does at the moment. Keep up with it and you will feel so much more healthier. Good luck and lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for beck..! i stopped smoking 3 years ago too. it will be hard in beginning but its all about self control and discipline good luck to you and i wish you best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friend Beck......wow!!! That is wonderful!!! I am so so so happy for you!! I know you can do it !!! I know it's hard BUT it is so worth it!!!! I will be thinking of you all day!!! Great luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Beck....I have no idea how difficult it is to stop smoking because I have never smoked. I know you can do it and all your bloging friends are here for you. Just think of all the money you will save from buying your cigarettes. More money for yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Beck, that is soooo good of you! You're doing great! All you have to do is NOT smoke that ONE cigarette you are craving for, it's just one cigarette. Don't smoke it and hang on! It gets real easy in a short time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Beck - I'm sending you a ((hug)). :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Beck!! Keeping it going my dear!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's great! When you get the urge, hop up, change what you are doing and focus on something else. The urge will leave for a few minutes, just long enough for you to refocus. Good luck, it's not easy but you can do it!

    The dog and cat video was precious. What lovely little friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! The first day is the hardest and you madeit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure your mother will be very proud! Keep it up and always remember you have people everywhere rooting you on! Your so sweet!

    ReplyDelete