December 5, 2012

My Sweet Home... Again...

My dear dear friends,
I am at home again..:))
Here are some photos from yesterday, The Way to home...

Ohh long long way for my city and family again and again and again....


Rain....


Snow....

Storm...

 Long long ways....

But Finally a happy ladybug cake...:))





For my mother birthday celebration.. Twice... But all together this time...:))



I like all cakes so much...:))


My sleeping beauty daughter with Foxy Fox...


My sweet cat Mestan...

And finally My sweet boy Otis with his new toy...:))
Finally home again....
For a while...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Beck!
    Enjoy the precious time with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it safely - looks like a rough ride! Love the ladybug cake! Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ...I am so happy for you!!! What a beautiful cake!! And your dear mum...please tell her Happy Birthday from miss Holly !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naw Otis is so cute with his toy. Glad you are finally home with your family. Enjoy Enjoy!!!! Don't eat too much cake though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete