August 18, 2012

Granny square shawl for my mother...

I think I will say.. Taah- Daaa tomorrow..
The granny square shawl is almost finished.. Now I am making the edges of the shawl and I am planning to finish it this night...
Tomorrow is our Regilious Day Ramadan Feast.. The Ramadan Feast is 3 days. I will eat more and more dessert for 3 days.. My brother have came 3 hours ago..All of our family is together again. Tomorrow we will celebrate the Ramadan Feast.. The other name of this feast is Dessert Feast..
I will share Ramadan Feast photos tomorrow..
Now I want to show you the granny square shawl of my mother, You know Its name is Sea Breeze Shawl. I will give this shawl to my mother for Ramadan Feast gift...



Happy Weekend to all my dear friends...:))
..

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My dear friend Alessandra, you are so polite. Thank you so much. God bless you and your sweet family..:)
      All best wishes...:))

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your holiday and the shawl is looking nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun during Ramadan! The shawl looks perfect, your mum is very lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!! Love the colors!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete