August 3, 2012

Granny Square Blanket... Ta-Dah...:))

Hi my dear friends,
Happy Friday to all my dear friends. I want to show my crochet granny square blanket..:))
Actually I finished this blanket last year and I don't use. I keep the blanket for my daughter..:)) I made this my my daughter and when she is getting merried I will give this big crochet blanket to my daughter.. I don't know how I could explain this but, In our tradition, When our daughters are getting merried, Her family gives her dower (dowry-merriage portion or something else like this) Some gifts from her family..
This crochet blanket may be a good gift for her...:))








I and my mother made this blanket together and It took so long time to finish.. But finally I think its beautiful..
And I want to show some pictures about our summer holiday arrangements tomorrow.. I and my daughter will go to summer holiday on Sunday.. Of course my daughter is so so happy to be with me.
But there is some bad news..My brother can't come near my mother as he has hard works.. I am very anxious for my mother as she must stay alone for one week. How will she stay alone with all pets? I don't know.. She has some illnesses.. I pray God she can manage by herself and with all pets..
Ohhhh I pray God...
...

18 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Beck - your daughter will love it. Have fun on your holiday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blanket it's really lovely that you and your mum made it together. I hope you have a lovely holiday and I hope your mum is ok on her own I'm sure she will be ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Debi and Dear Rachel, Thank you very much for your very nice comments.. You are all welcome.. I wish you happy weekend..:))

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgous blanket Beck. I am so sorry to hear about your mother. I sure hope she feels better. The colors you chose are perfect Beck. Have a lovely weekend hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. que preciosidad de manta,,,y seguro que tu hija te agradecera este regalo tan bonita y mas que es echo por su mama,,un beso y que tengas unas buenas vacaciones y no te preocupes,,que seguro que tu madre se apañara con todo,,un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet mum!!! The blanket is gorgeous!!! Good work Beck!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blanket is beautiful Beck, I'm sure your daughter will love it. I hope you enjoy your holiday with your daughter try not to worry about your mother I'm sure she will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the dowry tradition here, too. This blanket is perfect. You're very talented!

    I hope you'll have a great time with your daughter and that your mum will be fine! Can't wait to see the post with your holiday arrangements!

    Have a good night! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very very beautiful and the thought behind it is even more special. She will love it n cherish it. What a lovely gift for her marriage..u sure think well in advance Beck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blanket for your daughter! It is so pretty! Praying that your mom is fine and safe with the pets. Bless you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi beck, that is so beautiful! i dont have much time to crochet because of the house still a lot of things to do! but i want to crochet same color of your granny... goodluck to your daughter and best wishes!

    jee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful blanket Beck. Enjoy your holiday. You need to have some relaxing time for yourself without worry. I'm sure your mother will be fine. Have a friend check on her during the week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's gorgeous! I have always been in love with granny square afghans and especially love it when they have black. I'll bet your mama will be fine. Is there someone that can check on her each day, maybe a neighbor?

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so beautiful Beck! Great job!! Happy weekend to you! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Beck!
    Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog. Your blanket looks awesome! Your daughter will treasure it forever!
    Take care
    Monica (Ansota) :)
    www.krowshaydzine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blanket is beautiful. What a lovely addition to your daughters marriage gifts. Enjoy your holiday, I am sure mum and the fur babies will be fine. :-) Hugs xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful! What a great gift for your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely blanket! I love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete