March 30, 2012

Crochet Bird Hanging Decor...

Dear my friends,
Today is friday and the most happiest day for me. Weekend is coming. Hooray... I made a to do list for this weekend. But firstly I want to show my crochet bird hanging decor which I made it last night. I found a very nice blog a few time ago. And I saw a wonderful crochet birds and roasters in that blog. The blog name is http://dawndavis.blogspot.com/  I tried to make that roasters. But mine is a bit different. I know mine is not a bird. It is a fatty chichen.:)).. I added some little hangings on my chichen. The hangings were from one of my old necklaces. I added peace sign, little angel, a vintage key and some other hangings on my chicken. Well It is not so bad. But you must visit http://dawndavis.blogspot.com/ immediately to see wonderful crochet objects.
Here is mine...








And now my ' To Do List' for this weekend. I must say that I found a very nice crochet napkin box cover in one of my blog friends' blog. Her name is Jee Q Learning to write.. and this is her blog. http://jeereparip.blogspot.com/ I saw a very beautiful crochet napkin box cover and you can learn how to make from this blog. I am planning to make crochet napkin box cover If I can..
My weekend To Do List....


Happy weekend to all my friends....

9 comments:

  1. I love you little bird! Have a Happy Weekend my friend!
    (((Hugs)))
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good plan for the week end. Love your crocheting ideas today....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little bird is lovely, and so is your ladybird! Good luck with the napkin box cover. Have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bird. :)

    If you participate in blog awards, I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bird and the lady bug! may steal your idea and try to make my own.

    Have a fantasic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a cute little bird, I'll have to check out the link. Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! I think I'm going to take my two younger kids to see The Hunger Games. I just finished the first book and started the second. Enjoy your weekend! Oh and I also love the little ladybug:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chick is super cute, I love all the embellishments she has. A real spring bird! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute chicken! I like all the little charms hanging on it. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog post! You are very kind. This bird made me laugh, it must have been so fun to make. I could imagine a whole flock of them hanging near a window, if only I were more proficient at crochet!

    By the way, your English is excellent!

    ReplyDelete